Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping applies to UPS, Fedex, and USPS shipments for orders that meet or exceed $50.00.
- For orders that require freight shipping via Truck, the delivery fee will be assessed and invoiced after the order is placed.
- When purchasing parts, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to order the correct part.
- Returns are at the expense of the buyer.
- A 30% re-stocking fee applies on products returned.
- Potential returns must be requested within 30 days of shipment and must be in the original condition.
- Parts that have been installed or attempted to install will not be returnable and no refund will be allowed.
- There are no refunds on international orders.
- Electrical parts and components are not subject to return, except where a security seal is still intact. (IE. Printed Circuit Boards).
This site is designed for technical personnel who understand the equipment they are ordering and are capable of proper diagnosis and repair of the equipment these parts are designed for.
Shipping damage must be documented and reported within 48 hours of receipt.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 7am to 5pm CST.
Access2Parts will make every effort to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner, however any orders received on the weekends or later in the day may not ship until the following business day. Same day shipping is not guaranteed. Rare parts may take time to source if our stock is depleted. Please take notice of lead times and the pickup schedule below before ordering.
USPS shipments are collected at 10:00am CST Monday thru Friday.
UPS shipments are collected at 1:00pm CST Monday thru Friday.
FedEx shipments are collected at 8:00am CST Monday thru Friday.
For drawings, wiring diagrams, and installation packets, these are downloadable products. These files come in either PDF or DWG format, and an email with the download link will be sent after order is complete. It is very important to save the documents, the link will only work once. DWG File Free reader available: CLICK HERE
Please feel free to reach out to us using the Contact Us tab for questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you for your order!